MAX SPEED & POWER DELIVERED.
EZRUN MAX Sensorless Brushless System
What in the box?
- (1) Ezrun MAX5 ESC
- (1) EzRun 56113 800KV Motor
- (3) 10 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor
- (1) 8 AWG 200C RED power wire
- (1) 10 AWG 200C Black power wire
- (1) Double side tape
- (2) Heat shrink tube
- User's manual
- A HOBBYWING decal
- Strong Power: With a fast acceleration response and a rock-solid, stable output, the EZRUN 4985/5687/56113 motor can handle instant full-torque start-ups for wheelies, high-speed racing on straightaways and powering through the bumpiest terrain.
- Thermal Protection*: When pairing the EZRUN 4985/5687/56133 motor with the Hobbywing upgraded MAX6/MAX5 ESC, the built-in temperature sensor & port will effectively prevent the motor from being damaged due to overheat and prolong its service life . *Note: The built-in temp. sensor will be available through HOBBYWING MAX5/MAX6 ESC in the future model
- High Efficiency: Hobbywing’s temperature control technology has been designed to protect the motor from being damaged by heat thus less heat more efficient the motor will run and perform. The output performance of this motor has an efficiency rate of up to 90% (an industry-leading level).
- MAXIMIZED EFFECT: When pairing the EZRUN 4985/5687/56133 motor with the Hobbywing EZRUN MAX5/MAX6 ESC, the excellent match between ESC and motor will give you large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band. (*Note: MAX5 pairs with 5687/56113, MAX6 pairs with 4985)