There are many fellow RC enthusiasts running their 1/10 scale vehicles at the local RC park. Dropping the large scale Rampage Chimera sand rail to the ground, you fill up its 500cc gas tank with pre-mixed unleaded gasoline/oil. You prepare the Chimera for its starting sequence by pushing the primer bulb a few times and rotating the choke lever. A tug of the starter cord brings the monstrous 30cc HY 2-stroke gasoline engine to life. An angry growl bellows through the surrounding trees as the Chimera exhales through its chrome plated performance tuned exhaust pipe. The other RC vehicles roll to a halt, as their drivers peer in your direction. You burp the throttle as if the beast is taunting its prey. Anticipation builds as you get ready to unleash the Rampage!
Like cockroaches, RC vehicles scatter to the field's edge, with their drivers paying full attention to what is about to unfold in front of their eyes. With a brisk stab of the throttle, the Rampage Chimera claws at the dirt beneath, throwing it rearward. The Chimera launches itself forward with a loud thunderous roar. You have officially gained the full attention of everyone within hearing distance. The large 1/5 scale Rampage Chimera sand rail is now hurling dirt in every direction, like a crazed beast frantically searching for underground prey. The Chimera is a sight to see.
The Chimera is both fast and powerful. Aluminum bodied oil filled shocks, coupled with 4-wheel independent suspension, add a degree of prowess to its otherwise aggressively powerful display of dominance. The 30cc HY gas engine sends huge amounts of power to its reliable, shaft driven, 4-wheel drive drivetrain. Everything on the Chimera is big, including its tuneable sealed gear differentials, beefy steel drive cups, and large diameter drive shafts.
The Rampage Chimera doesn't rely solely on its impressive size and scary power to turn heads. With a full roll cage and scale detailed sand rail body, now covered in dirt, the Chimera is a great looking vehicle while on the shelf, or attacking the nearby terrain.
A 2.4GHz radio system commands precision from the powerful large scale steering servo and metal gear throttle/brake servo, which allows the driver to remain in control while drool collects at the feet of onlookers.
As you near the end of your run, you engage the dual disc brake system and drive the Rampage Chimera back to its starting position. Still in awe, spectators slowly pick up their jaws and begin to process what they've just witnessed.
Still trembling with excitement, you realize that you may have just experienced the single most exciting thing of your entire life. Looking out among the other RC enthusiasts, who are now dreaming of owning a Chimera for themselves, you shout, "You've just witnessed the Rampage!"
Get the Chimera 1/5 scale sand rail today, and experience the power of the Rampage for yourself!
• Powerful 2-stroke gas engine, Pull start, Large capacity fuel tank, Tuned Exhaust pipe, 4mm 6061 T6 Aluminum chassis, Aluminum body oil filled shocks, Front and rear gear differentials, Ball bearings throughout.
• Easily tuned engine w/ choke, Tunable centrifugal clutch, Adjustable brake linkage, Adjustable ride height, Tunable suspension, Multiple shock locations, Adjustable toe angle, Adjustable camber.
• High traction buggy tires, Shaft driven durability, Enclosed battery box, Chrome tuned pipe, Full roll cage, Removable body panels, Realistic LED ready light bar.
• Powerful 30cc HY 2-Stroke Gas Engine, High torque throttle/brake servo, High torque 1/5 scale steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
• Assembled & Almost Ready to Run - Requires Unleaded Gasoline (must be mixed with 2-stroke oil), 2-Stroke Oil, Filter Oil, AA Batteries for Transmitter